Monday, April 30, 2012

A car with no name


I finished this one a few weeks ago but it still doesn’t have a title.  I was going to call it “Straight 8” until I learned that Ford never used the inline 8, so now I’m at a loss for a title. I’m open for suggestions! 
The watercolor underpainting:
 I went a little heavier on the watercolor this time intending to let more of it show through. 

  





 7 ½” x 10” Fabriano Artistico, 300lb.  Watercolor and Prismacolor pencils.

For some reason I really like this one, it’s different than my usual nature/animal type subjects. 

I have access to some really great models!  I'm just totally fascinated with these old relics, so this might be the first in a series of old cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...